Our luxury CBD coffee beans are produced in Columbia, San Agustin. Above all, giving us a fully traceable product that is Fair Trade Certified & 100% Arabica. However, these coffee beans boast of a medium body profile & medium roast.
Toffee, walnut. But, with a light citrus zest.
As a reuslt, a balanced cup with muted acidity fading to a sweeter smooth finish.
In conclusion, these coffee beans are ideal for reducing the negative side effects associated with caffeine, including the jitters and insomnia. So, you can have the perfect cup of coffee with no worries.
100g – CBD content 100mg
Add 7g of coffee beans (2 heaped tablespoons) to 160g water. Firstly, choose a grind that best suits your grinding methods. Proceed, to grind just before brewing maximum freshness. Always, use water just off the boil (90-95c).
Works well with all brewing methods. Such as;
- French press
- Drip system
- Cold brew
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The MHRA have not evaluated any of these statements.
- We do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use this information to replace the advice of your doctor.
- If the CBD coffee beans causes any reaction, please seek medical advice.
- Purchasing this product helps to plant a tree with Ecologi