As an authorized Advocate (Affiliate) of The Strange Apothecary, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting The Strange Apothecary as an Advocate (Affiliate).
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to The Strange Apothecary by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for The Strange Apothecary Advocate (Affiliate) Program, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Advocate (Affiliate) Program Application at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Advocate (Affiliate) Program Application.
Commissions will be paid within 24 hours of a sale (Mon-Fri). If there is an issue with this order & your customer requires a refund, you will either be invoiced for your commission to be returned or it will be deducted from your next pay.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your Advocate (Affiliate) application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. The Strange Apothecary reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of The Strange Apothecary in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other forms of promised kickbacks from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with The Strange Apothecary, however, is acceptable.
- Partnering with another health and wellness brand could also result in account closure, this is at our discretion.
- Partnering with another CBD brand will result in automatic closure.
- If your account has not been logged into for three months, it will be closed.
In addition to the foregoing, The Strange Apothecary reserves the right to terminate any Advocate (Affiliate) account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or for no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise The Strange Apothecary site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in the Termination section.
Coupon and Deal Sites
The Strange Apothecary occasionally offers coupons to select Advocates (Affiliates) and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on The Strange Apothecary Coupons, The Strange Apothecary Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- Users must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the system immediately and your account will be deleted.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
The Strange Apothecary will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by The Strange Apothecary. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Advocate (Affiliate) account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Advocate (Affiliate) account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Advocates (Affiliates) shall indemnify and hold harmless The Strange Apothecary and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by The Strange Apothecary to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of an Advocate (Affiliate).
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in The Strange Apothecary Advocate (Affiliate) program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing The Strange Apothecary application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.