What is Tea Tree Essential Oil?
This 100% Pure & Organic Tea Tree Essential oil is a member of the Myrtaceae family. This oil has a herbaceous, medicinal aroma and is classed as a middle note. Tea Tree blends well with camphoraceous, citrus and woodsy oils.
Tea Tree is known for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. Thanks to these properties, tea tree is excellent in fighting against acne, soothing skin ailments and promoting healthy skin. It should have a special place in everyone’s medicine cabinet.
Essential oils can be applied topically once diluted with a carrier oil. They are widely used in Cosmetic goods and Handmade products.
This information provided is for educational purposes only
|Botanical Name||Melaleuca Alternifolia|
|Colour||Pale yellow to colourless|
|Scent||Tea Tree essential oil has a fresh, Antiseptic and medicinal scent. It also has characteristic mint and spice back-notes.|
|Blends With||Camphoraceous, citrus, and woodsy oils.|
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The MHRA has not evaluated any of these statements.
- We do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use this information to replace the advice of your doctor.
- If any product causes any reaction, please seek medical advice.
- Purchasing this product helps to plant a tree with Ecologi.