Before we go ahead, I would like to remind you that your intention is the most important thing within the spell. If you cannot find the correct ingredients or do not have the resources, then simply use this as guidance & inspiration for your own spell work.
A spell to strengthen or renew love.
This spell was submitted by a guest. It has been edited for clarity and additions have been made according to comments made by the author on the old server.
New moon or Waxing.
1. A small glass bowl, a little bigger than the size of one’s fist will do.
2. Rose petals of any colour. I recommend red or pink.
3. Small white flowers, such as Queen Anne’s Lace.
4. A small twig of rosemary, smaller than your pinky finger.
5. Anything small that reminds you of the person. (I myself added flowers I collected on a walk with my person.)
7. A windowsill
Perform all the following actions while holding the thought of your loved one in your mind. Think of happy times together, things you’ve done together, things they’ve said that made you smile, etc.
1. Fill the glass bowl about 3/4 of the way with water.
2. Float one rose petal on the water. Put the smaller white flowers around it. Put the twig of rosemary in the rose petal.
3. Put the things that remind you of the person in the rose petal as well. This can be some sort of trinket, a sigil, etc. You can also sprinkle some red or pink glitter over the bowl for a more light-hearted love.
4. Place on the windowsill at night and let it sit overnight. You can either keep the bowl near the window after that or dump out the water and collect all the objects in a small cloth bag and keep that.
Tip: If this is a new love coming after an old one, rip up a couple of rose petals and sink them in the water before putting in the other items. This will help you move on from the past love and keep your head in the now.