What is Lavender Essential Oil?
This 100% Pure & Organic Lavender Essential oil is a member of the Lamiaceae family. This oil is both sweet and fresh and is classed as a top-middle note. Lavender blends well with citrus, floral, spicy and woodsy oils.
Lavender is known to have remarkable effects on the body. It is packed full of antiseptic, anti-fungal, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, making it one of the most versatile essential oils and a must-have in every home. Its scent is known to calm, relieve stress and encourage sleep.
Essential oils can be applied topically once diluted with a carrier oil. They are widely used in Cosmetic goods and Handmade products.
This information provided is for educational purposes only
|Botanical Name||Lavandula Angustifolia|
|Plant Part||Flower Head|
|Colour||Pale yellow with a tint of green|
|Scent||Floral, herbaceous, fresh with balsamic woody undertone.|
|Blends With||Citrus, floral, spicy and woodsy oils.|
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The MHRA has not evaluated any of these statements.
- We do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use this information to replace the advice of your doctor.
- If any product causes any reaction, please seek medical advice.
- Purchasing this product helps to plant a tree with Ecologi.