What is Palmarosa Essential Oil?
This 100% Pure & Organic Palmarosa Essential oil is a member of the Poaceae family. This oil has a sweet, floral fragrance with a hint of rose and is classed as a middle note. Palmarosa blends well with citrus, floral, spicy and woodsy oils.
Palmarosa contains strong antibacterial properties which can help to treat acne and eczema. It’s often found in pain relief formulations to relieve headaches, migraines or muscle pain.
Essential oils can be applied topically once diluted with a carrier oil. They are widely used in Cosmetic goods and Handmade products.
This information provided is for educational purposes only
|Botanical Name||Cymbopogon Martinii|
|Scent||Palmarosa essential oil has a sweet, floral fragrance with a hint of rose.|
|Blends With||Citrus, floral, spicy and woodsy oils.|
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The MHRA has not evaluated any of these statements.
- We do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use this information to replace the advice of your doctor.
- If any product causes any reaction, please seek medical advice.
- Purchasing this product helps to plant a tree with Ecologi.