What is Cedarwood Essential Oil?
This 100% Pure & Organic Cedarwood Essential oil is a member of the Pinaceae family. This oil has a fresh, woody and slightly sweet scent. It is classed as a base note and blends well with camphoraceous, citrus, earthy, floral, herby, minty, spicy and woodsy oils.
Cedarwood is known to have energising properties that can increase concentration levels, but it can also relieve stress and tension due to its ability to cloak the body in a shroud of calmness.
Essential oils can be applied topically once diluted with a carrier oil. They are widely used in Cosmetic goods and Handmade products.
This information provided is for educational purposes only.
|Botanical Name||Cedrus Atlantica|
|Colour||Light Golden Yellow|
|Scent||Woody aroma, slightly camphoraceous, smoky, balsamic. Very subtle with a hint of spice.|
|Blends With||Camphoraceous, citrus, earthy, herby, floral, minty, spicy and woodsy oils.|
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The MHRA has not evaluated any of these statements.
- We do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use this information to replace the advice of your doctor.
- If any product causes any reaction, please seek medical advice.
- Purchasing this product helps to plant a tree with Ecologi.