What is Rosemary Essential Oil?
This 100% Pure & Organic Rosemary Essential oil is a member of the Lamiaceae family. This oil has a strong, fresh, minty-herbaceous scent, accompanied by a woody-balsamic undertone and is classed as a middle note. Rosemary blends well with citrus, herby, minty and woodsy oils.
Rosemary contains antimicrobial, antioxidant and antiseptic properties. It is known to discourage hair loss, boost memory recall and reduce pain in muscles and joints.
Essential oils can be applied topically once diluted with a carrier oil. They are widely used in Cosmetic goods and Handmade products.
This information provided is for educational purposes only
|Botanical Name||Rosmarinus Officinalis|
|Colour||The oil is virtually colourless, with a hint of yellow- green.|
|Scent||Strong, clear, herbaceous and penetrating.|
|Blends With||Citrus, herby, minty and woodsy oils.|
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The MHRA has not evaluated any of these statements.
- We do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use this information to replace the advice of your doctor.
- If any product causes any reaction, please seek medical advice.
- Purchasing this product helps to plant a tree with Ecologi.