What is Ginger Essential Oil?
This 100% Pure & Organic Ginger Essential oil is a member of the Zingiberaceae family. This oil has a fresh, woody-spicy scent and is classed as a middle note. Ginger blends well with citrus, floral, spicy and woodsy oils.
Ginger has analgesic, antioxidant and antiseptic properties. It is mainly known as a digestive aid and has been used for thousands of years in the treatments of rheumatism, toothache and malaria.
Essential oils can be applied topically once diluted with a carrier oil. They are widely used in Cosmetic goods and Handmade products.
This information provided is for educational purposes only
|Botanical Name||Zingiber Officinale|
|Scent||Ginger has a warm, spicy, woody scent with a hint of lemon and pepper.|
|Blends With||Citrus, floral, spicy and woodsy oils.|
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The MHRA has not evaluated any of these statements.
- We do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use this information to replace the advice of your doctor.
- If any product causes any reaction, please seek medical advice.
- Purchasing this product helps to plant a tree with Ecologi.