What is Geranium Essential Oil?
Geranium oil is a member of the Geraniaceae family. This oil has rose notes accented by hints of citronella and mint and is classed as a middle note. Geranium blends well with citrus, floral, spicy and woodsy oils.
Geranium has astringent, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. It is known to be highly beneficial in the treatment of menopausal problems, and its astringent characteristics make it a primary ingredient when it comes to skincare.
Essential oils can be applied topically once diluted with a carrier oil. They are widely used in Cosmetic goods and Handmade products.
This information provided is for educational purposes only
|Botanical Name||Pelargonium Graveolens|
|Plant Part||Leaves & Flowers|
|Scent||sweet and herbaceous while carrying some subtle notes similar in character to Rose.|
|Blends With||Citrus, floral, spicy and woodsy oils.|
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The MHRA has not evaluated any of these statements.
- We do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use this information to replace the advice of your doctor.
- If any product causes any reaction, please seek medical advice.
- Purchasing this product helps to plant a tree with Ecologi.