What is Niaouli Essential Oil?
This 100% Pure & Organic Niaouli Essential oil is a member of the Myrtaceae family. This oil has a sweet, fresh, camphoraceous aroma and is classed as a middle note. Niaouli blends well with camphoraceous, citrus and woodsy oils.
Niaouli has similar benefits but is a more gentle version of Tea Tree. It is packed full of antibacterial properties and can work as a decongestant, expectorant and anti-microbial.
Essential oils can be applied topically once diluted with a carrier oil. They are widely used in Cosmetic goods and Handmade products.
This information provided is for educational purposes only
|Botanical Name||Melaleuca Viridiflora|
|Plant Part||Leaves and Twigs|
|Scent||Niaouli has a sweet, fresh, camphoraceous smell.|
|Blends With||Camphoraceous, citrus, and woodsy oils.|
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The MHRA has not evaluated any of these statements.
- We do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use this information to replace the advice of your doctor.
- If any product causes any reaction, please seek medical advice.
- Purchasing this product helps to plant a tree with Ecologi.