What is Peppermint Essential Oil?
This 100% Pure & Organic Peppermint Essential oil is a member of the Lamiaceae family. This oil has a highly penetrating, grassy-minty camphoraceous odour and is classed as a top note. Peppermint blends well with citrus, earthy, herby, minty and woodsy oils.
Peppermint Essential oil contains anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic and astringent properties. It is known to be excellent for muscular and joint pain, headaches, increasing energy levels and nausea.
Essential oils can be applied topically once diluted with a carrier oil. They are widely used in Cosmetic goods and Handmade products.
This information provided is for educational purposes only
|Botanical Name||Mentha Arvensis|
|Plant Part||Flowering Herb|
|Colour||Pale off white to light yellow|
|Scent||Peppermint has a sharp, penetrating mint scent based on its high menthol content.|
|Blends With||Citrus, earthy, herby, minty and woodsy oils.|
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The MHRA has not evaluated any of these statements.
- We do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use this information to replace the advice of your doctor.
- If any product causes any reaction, please seek medical advice.
- Purchasing this product helps to plant a tree with Ecologi.