Why we LOVE this Dish Soap
This all-natural, UK made Dish Washing Soap Bar is tough on grease and baked-on food, but gentle on the environment. It’s perfect for cleaning dishes without the need for harsh chemicals. It’s also completely plastic-free, palm oil-free and vegan. Its hypoallergenic formula means it’s suitable for sensitive skin too.
Traditional dishwashing products can contain a whole host of toxic ingredients. Not only are these damaging to our waterways, but they’re also abrasive on the skin too and can aggravate skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil Soap), Lemon Oil, Citric Acid & Sodium Carbonate.
How to use the Dish Soap Bar
- Work the Dish Soap into hot water by rubbing it directly onto a loofah, brush or cloth under running water and into the sink.
- Use the loofah, brush or cloth to clean your pots in the soapy water, applying more soap when needed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The MHRA has not evaluated any of these statements.
- We do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use this information to replace the advice of your doctor.
- If any product causes any reaction, please seek medical advice.
- Purchasing this product helps to plant a tree with Ecologi.