Self-care is defined by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as “the ability of individuals, families and communities to promote, maintain health, prevent disease, and cope with illness with or without the support of a healthcare provider.”
Self-care does not replace the health system but is complementary and integral to it. Self-care equips people to more efficiently access the health system.
- Live Healthy, eat healthy foods, get enough sleep, exercise regularly and avoid drugs and alcohol. Manage stress and go for regular medical check-ups.
- Practice good hygiene. Good hygiene is important for social, medical and psychological reasons in that it not only reduces the risk of illness, but it also improves the way others view you and how you view yourself.
- See friends to build your sense of belonging. Consider joining a support group to make new friends.
- Try to do something you enjoy every day. That might mean dancing, watching a favorite TV show, working in the garden, painting or reading.
- Find ways to relax, like meditation, yoga, getting a massage, taking a bath or walking in the woods.
No, if a product contains CBD it is stated on the individual product page.
Yes all of the selfcare products are vegan friendly.