What is Eucalyptus Essential Oil?
Organic Eucalyptus Essential oil is a member of the Myrtaceae family. This oil has a somewhat harsh, medicinal odour with a woody-sweet undertone and is classed as a top-middle note. Eucalyptus blends well with camphoraceous, citrus and woodsy oils.
Eucalyptus is packed full of analgesic, antiseptic, antiviral and decongestant properties. It is highly beneficial to the respiratory and immune system. It is also an excellent insect repellent.
Essential oils can be applied topically once diluted with a carrier oil. They are widely used in cosmetic goods and handmade crafts.
This information provided is for educational purposes only
|Botanical Name||Eucalyptus Smithii|
|Colour||Colourless to Pale Yellow|
|Scent||Sweet, fruity-lemon fragrance with rosemary-like undertones.|
|Blends With||Camphoraceous, citrus, and woodsy oils.|
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The MHRA has not evaluated any of these statements.
- We do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use this information to replace the advice of your doctor.
- If your custom blend causes any reaction, please seek medical advice.
- Purchasing this product helps to plant a tree with Ecologi